Whether you've been sitting on the sidelines, or actively participating in the real estate market, you know the real estate market is buzzing with activity. One of the questions I hear
How To Buy A Home In 2019
Whether you've been sitting on the sidelines, or actively participating in the real estate market, you know the real estate market is buzzing with activity.
One of the questions I hear quite often is "How do I go about buying a home?"
If you're curious about how to buy a home in this real estate market, you should attend Home Buying University!
We offer a 90 minute entry level course which teaches everything you need to know how to buy a home in 2019:
1. The home buying process.
2. How much $$ do you need to buy a home?
3. What do you need to do to get a mortgage?
4. How do you know which mortgage is right for you?
5. What is your credit score and how to protect it.
6. Down payment assistance programs to help you with the cost of buying a home.
7. How to decide if you're ready to buy a home.
8. The most common mistakes home buyers make and how to avoid them.
Not only do we dish out information to educate you, but we dish out food & drinks just for fun!
If you're interested in Home Buying University, text TAXMAN to 317-720-3240. Seating is limited and reservations are required. Certain restrictions apply.